From small to large labels runs are not a problem, sometimes small run jobs are often ignored by the larger label printers who do no have the flexibility to handle them cost effectively, whilst we can handle them without much hassle due to the wonders of modern digital printing.
- Paper Labels - Matt, semi-gloss, or high gloss white material, printed in one, two or three colours. Standard coloured materials are stock items. An economical label used for many applications.
- Vinyl Labels - Matt or high gloss, white, clear, or coloured material printed in one, two or three colours. A high quality durable label for inside use.
- Laminated Labels - Matt or high gloss laminations of any base material to produce a high quality label for outside use and specialist applications.
- Special Shapes - Printed to order from any material usually intended for promotional use or to fit in specific areas e.g. control panels. Making blank special shapes for computer driven thermal transfer printers is a unique service we can provide.
- Blank Labels - Made to order from any material for product coding, stocktaking, overprinting, writing on etc., also white and coloured for thermal transfer printers.
- Specialist Labels - Polyester, polyethene, acetates, foils, Tyvek®, Metlon® and many others for technical applications i.e. critical temperature ranges, tamper evidence etc.
- Security and Tamper Evident - Once removed, leaves image behind 'Void if removed' Chain Link, Chequer board pattern. Holographic and breakable materials also available.
- Window Stickers - Available in one or two colours on a clear, white or coloured background.
The Complete Design & Print Solution
Printers in Medway | Thanet | Maidstone | Kent | London | Litho Printing | Digital Printing | Large Format Printing | Flyers | Leaflets | Business Stationery